Nationwide Carpet Cleaner Hire
You can now clean your carpets at a fraction of the price of buying an industrial carpet cleaner. Here at Lakeside-Hire, we can supply you a powerful spray extraction cleaner designed for efficient deep cleaning of carpets, upholstery & textile flooring, at discount hire rates nationwide.
This Karcher machine is versatile, compact and lightweight, ideal for homes, offices and even vehicle interiors. With a powerful 1 bar spray rate, the water and detergent solution is applied to the area being cleaned and picked up immediately by the vacuum nozzle. The cleaned surface can be walked on almost straight away as very little residual moisture remains. Cleaning your carpets and upholstery with this machine will help to remove deep down dirt, mites and bacteria.
Carpet Cleaner Specification
- Based On: Karcher Puzzi 100 Carpet Cleaner
- Max Area Performance: 20 – 25 square meters per hour (m2/h)
- Air Flow Rate: 54 litres per second ( l/s)
- Vacuum: 220 – 22 millibar to kilopascal (mbar/kPa)
- Spray Rate: 1 litre per minute ( l/min)
- Spray Pressure: 1 bar (b)
- Tank Capacity (Fresh Water): 10 litres (l)
- Tank Capacity (Dirty Water): 9 litres (l)
- Turbine Power Rating: 1250 watts (W)
- Pump Power Rating: 40 watts (W)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 665 x 320 x 435 centimetres (cm)
- Weight: 10.3 kilograms (kg)
Also known as: Upholstery Cleaner, Carpet Washer and Carpet Shampooer.
“The company’s commitment to supplying high quality equipment, backed by great customer service, has won it a nationwide reputation for efficiency and reliability” Sarah Beeny Channel 4
Why Choose Lakeside-Hire ?
Concerned that hired equipment might not be up to scratch? You needn’t worry – every piece of equipment is thoroughly checked every time it returns from a job and all the equipment meets Health and Safety rules and regulations. We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations with every Carpet Cleaner Hire.
Our minimum order is £50 before VAT
We understand that more than just money is lost when your equipment is late or cannot be delivered or collected when you need it to be.
Our delivery options:
Delivery between 07:00-11:59
Collection between 08:00-17:00
£15.00 each way, delivery and collection
Standard delivery is Free if your hire is longer than three weeks.
Within the M25
Booking slot by the hour = £45.00
(ie between 09:00-10:00)
Exact time = £60.00
1. Out of hours - we can arrange deliveries and collections outside of normal times. Prices start from £60
2. Waiting time - if you only need the equipment for a few hours we can provide a van to wait at your site ready for when you are finished with the equipment. Waiting time is charged at £30 per half hour.
For areas outside the M25 we can supply a hire service from a third party. Whilst this service is not covered by our standard guarantee, we will guarantee that you will recieve the equipment you need the very next day. Delivery and collection for rehire service is £15 each way anywhere in the country.
Ask your Hire Co-ordinator for more details.
Powered Access Service & Delivery
We are now pleased to off a range of powered access to cater for a wide variety of your projects. As this is a specilaist area in access please check which delivery services are available when place your order with your Hire Co-ordinator.
Give us a call to arrange your collection, off-hire your equipment with no-fuss and we will get it collected as soon as possible.